This is a source for analysis, interviews, and commentary on security in Latin America. Herein you will find rumors, the results of off the record interviews, and information you'll not find in international or United States news media.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

On the road again...

I'm on the road again. Last Thursday, I gave a briefing on the evolution of organized crime and street gangs for a group in Los Angeles, focusing on Los Zetas and the MS-13.

Today, Saturday, I'm working with a film crew that is working on a documentary about meth in America. We're going to talk about how the US exported meth addiction south of the border and the Mexican involvement in the regional meth trade.

Then off to NYC next week for book publicity...

I have a long list of back logged information, so I hope to upload a number of posts before the end of next week.

No comments:

Powered by Southern Pulse | www.southernpulse.com