This is a source for analysis, interviews, and commentary on security in Latin America. Herein you will find rumors, the results of off the record interviews, and information you'll not find in international or United States news media.

Friday, June 12, 2009

Focused on Book Promotion, for now...


My book on the Mara Salvatrucha (MS-13) will be on shelves by the 7th of July. So as we get closer to that date, I expect I'll be blogging a lot less on issues pertaining to Security in Latin America, and working more on the book's blog (under construction), as well as Southern Pulse | Networked Intelligence.


Once my book promotion activity simmers down to a more manageable level. I'll return to regular, and hopefully, daily posts here.


Thanks for your patience!

No comments:

Powered by Southern Pulse | www.southernpulse.com